For the first time in its history, Xiaomi presented new products at the MWC mobile congress, which takes place every year in Barcelona. Senior Vice President, Xiang Wang, introduced Xiaomi Mi 9 Global for the international market.
You can find extra content about Xiaomi on our social networks
As we already know all the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 9, we are most interested in the price tag for the European market.
The price is a nice surprise
As is usual with the European price tags of Xiaomi smartphones, we will also pay more for the Xiaomi Mi 9 than the domestic Chinese. However, the price is very, very affordable.
The smartphone will be available in Europe in a version with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory, the price of which was set at 449 € / 11 500 CZK. A version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of memory will also be available. The price of this model will be 499 € / 13 000 CZK.
The following prices are intended for the Spanish market and prices on the Slovak and Czech markets may differ. We will find out the exact price tags from the official distributors and as soon as we find out about them, we will let you know.
Xiaomi Mi 9 Global: Specifications
- Dimensions and weight: 157.5 x 74.67 x 7.61mm, 173g
- Display: 6,39-inch Super AMOLED, 2340 x 1080 FHD + resolution, HDR, 600 threads
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, 8 cores, clock 2,84 GHz, Adreno 640 GPU
- memory: 6 GB RAM LPDDR4x + 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Rear camera: Triple 48 + 16 + 12 MPx, aperture f / 1.75, 107 points in DxOmark, 4K 60 fps video
- Front camera: 20 MPx sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, artificial intelligence
- battery: 3300 mAh, 27 W fast charge, 20 W wireless charge, USB Type-C
- Full LTE (B20): Yes
- Other: DualSIM, fingerprint reader in display, GAME TURBO mode, NFC