If you've been using social networks for a long time, you've probably run into a situation where media or specific videos from selected apps couldn't be downloaded directly to your device. Alternatively, you could upload a screen or third-party application.
Today, however, we will show you a few steps in which you do not need any other application. With this guide you can easily and with a single click download your favorite videos from Tik Tok, Instagram or Twitter to Xiaomi smartphone.
A simple guide to downloading videos from social networks
To quickly and easily download your favorite recipe or other video from social networks, you can use the built-in application from Xiaomi, called My Video. This application is part of the MIUI graphical extension, on Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO smartphones, and in addition to playing local multimedia, it can do much more.
To download videos from apps like Tik Tok, Instagram or Twitter, use the following steps:
- Open the Mi Video application.
- Go to the "Downloads" section.
- Enter the URL of the video you want to download into the search bar.
- You will then be redirected to the address of this video.
- Starts playing the video.
- An arrow icon appears at the bottom right of the screen.
- This arrow turns blue when the video starts playing.
- The blue color means that the video is ready for download. Click on the arrow and then on "Download".
- The video will start downloading to your device.
You can download multimedia from supported sources such as Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, Google, Snapchat, Tumblr, and many more.
The good news is that Mi Video is publicly available in the Play Store. Therefore, if you have a device from another brand, with the Android operating system, you can additionally install this application.
The application also includes the mentioned multimedia downloads. There is no link to Google account for tracking YouTube videos as well as audio playback or adjusting various playback settings.
Do you like our tutorials? If you have any further questions on this issue, you can feel free to write them to us below in the discussion below the article. Follow our group on Facebook: Xiaomi Planet - A place for real Xiaomi fans as well as our portal Xiaomi Planet and find out more.