Xiaomi unexpectedly today officially introduced the expected Xiaomi Mi A3 model. This happened in Spain, where the official sale has already started.
The performance thus confirmed the previously escaped specifications and the design of the smartphone, and at the same time we already know the official price tag for Europe.
Renamed Xiaomi CC9e for Europe
The expected is now a reality. As the guess said, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is just a renamed model of the Chinese smartphone Xiaomi CC9e. Mi A3, of course, comes with complete equipment for Europe, so it has full support for LTE networks, including the 800 MHz (B20) frequency and has all European languages.
As with its predecessors, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is the project's smartphone Android One - An affordable smartphone with pure Android and direct support from Google. Mi A3 owners can look forward to updates on the latest versions of Android, which will be among the first on the market.
Sales have already started in Spain, with a version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of memory starting at 249 € / 6400 CZK. The model with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB memory is awarded at 279 € / 7145 CZK.
This is the equipment of the Xiaomi Mi A3:
- Dimensions and weight: 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.475 mm, 173.8 g
- Display: 6,088-inch Super AMOLED, 1560 × 720 HD + resolution, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, 8 cores, 2,0 GHz clock, Adreno 610 GPU, 11 nm FinFET
- memory: 4 GB RAM LPDDR4x + 64/128 GB UFS 2.1 storage, microSD card up to 256 GB
- Rear camera: Triple 48 + 8 + 2 MPx, aperture f / 1.79, 4K video, wide-angle 118 ° sensor
- Front camera: 32 MPx sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, artificial intelligence
- battery: 4030 mAh, Quick Charge 3.0 fast 18 W charging, USB Type-C
- B20 LTE (800 MHz) support: Yes
- SK and CZ language: Yes
- Operating system: Android One
- Connectivity: Dual-band WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.0, IR, 4G Dual SIM, GPS
- Other: DualSIM, fingerprint sensor in the display, face unlocking, 3.5 mm audio jack,