Today we bring new information to the upcoming smartphone, which will soon be officially introduced. These are Xiaomi CC9 Pro with an unbeatable combination of five cameras on the back.
Today we gained new information about the details of the incorporated cameras.
Megapixels aren't everything, but CC9 Pro will also have other great features
Just to repeat, let's summarize which camera combination the penta camera will contain - as the camera combination is usually called in the upcoming Xiaomi CC9 Pro smartphone.
Let's start from the mountain:
- 5 MPx OV08A10 super telephoto sensor, also called periscope sensor with four-axis optical stabilization, ktorý má funkciu 5-násobného optického priblíženia, 10-násobného hybridného priblíženia a 50-násobného digitálneho priblíženia
- 12 MPx S5K2L7 portrait sensor with large lens 50 mm s veľkosťou pixelu 1,4 mikrónu. Podporuje duálne automatické zaostrovanie PD a má clonu f / 2,0
- 108 MPx sensor Samsung S5KHMX- primary camera with four-axis optical stabilization. Je to 1/1,33-palcový snímač s hodnotou clony f / 1,7
- 20 MPx Sony IMX350 super wide-angle sensor with a viewing angle 117 degrees
- 2 Mpx Super macro lens with focal length 1,5 cm
New details about the sensors also brought one fatnastic function, which will have exactly two of the five cameras on the back. Ide o Four-axis optical stabilization and we bring you a short video that nicely shows how it works.
Although we have already published information about the front camera in the Xiaomi CC9 Pro, the company has actually officially confirmed today what type of camera it will be. She did so by issuing a new advertising poster.
He confirms that smartfón bude dodávaný s 32 MPx predným fotoaparátom. Ten bude podporovať snímanie širokouhlých záberov, režim Portrét a približne 12 rôznych typov filtrov.
Camera confirmed for Mi Note 10
In addition to information about the CC9 Pro, we are also trying to obtain information about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro smartphones. These two smartphones are still shrouded in mystery and information is not much.
Their design and photographic equipment should be the same as the CC9 Pro. However, some other parts of the equipment may differ. It was rumored that both smartphones would be a rebranded version of the Xiaomi CC9 Pro phone, which is intended for the Chinese market. This is partly true and we already know that the Mi Note 10 series is truly for the global market and will be officially launched November 14 in November
Today is November 1 / November and we will find out all the details in five days when it will take place Press conference in China. In addition to the new smartphone, Xiaomi will also present a new smart watch on it We Watch, a new series of premium TVs We TV 5 aj portable air conditioning.