Shrouded in mystery Xiaomi Mi Note 10 it never ceases to surprise us. He initially distrusted the new Mi Note series smartphone will be introduced in this year. He later surprised us with his equipment. Now it surprises again, with a new launch date.
Mi Note 10 will be here sooner than we thought
We originally expected the premiere of the Xiaomi Mi Note smartphone from November 10 to November 14 press conference in Poland. The producer has now released a notice on the social network Twitter, inviting it to introduce the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 product.
The event will take place already November 6 at 11:30 in Madrid, Spain. One day earlier, a similarly equipped smartphone for the Chinese market - Xiaomi CC9 Pro - will be presented at a press conference in China.
Welcome to the new era of smartphone cameras!
Join our event to reveal the world's first 108MP Penta camera.
- Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) November 3
Although equipment details CC9 Pro already known and published by Xiaomi, the upcoming Mi Note 10 still looks mysterious and apart from the penta camera, no equipment has been officially confirmed. The composition of the five cameras on the back of the smartphone - called the penta camera for short - will be the same as the Xiaomi CC9 Pro.
The novelty will include sensors in the following composition:
- 5 MPx OV08A10 super telephoto sensor, also called periscope sensor with four-axis optical stabilization, ktorý má funkciu 5-násobného optického priblíženia, 10-násobného hybridného priblíženia a 50-násobného digitálneho priblíženia
- 12 MPx S5K2L7 portrait sensor with large lens 50 mm s veľkosťou pixelu 1,4 mikrónu. Podporuje duálne automatické zaostrovanie PD a má clonu f / 2,0
- 108 MPx sensor Samsung S5KHMX- primary camera with four-axis optical stabilization. Je to 1/1,33-palcový snímač s hodnotou clony f / 1,7
- 20 MPx Sony IMX350 super wide-angle sensor with a viewing angle 117 degrees
- 2 Mpx Super macro lens with focal length 1,5 cm
We expect two versions of Mi Note 10
According to unofficial sources, we expect the introduction of up to two versions of the smartphone. Xiaomi Mi Note 10, which should be just as equipped as the Chinese CC9 Pro, but with a battery with a lower capacity of 4000 mAh.
The second improved version should be Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Pro. This smartphone should be equipped with a state-of-the-art processor Snapdragon 855 Plus and a refresh rate display 90 Hz. The battery should also have 4000 mAh, but with support for fast charging in power up to 40 W.
We reiterate that this information has not yet been confirmed by Xiaomi and we will wait a few more days for the complete specifications. We are also very curious about how it will turn out. If you are also interested in the culmination of the Mi Note series, follow our page and you will find out among the first.
We also send hot news about Mi Note 10 by e-mail. ?