The month of November is a sign of massive sales for Chinese sellers. After the Chinese 11.11 Singles Day, Black Friday sales await us every year, which are already known all over the world.
The largest online shopping portal, Aliexpress, has prepared for this huge shopping holiday, for example. We will now show you how you can save as much money as possible.
Cyber Monday 2022 on Aliexpress
Aliexpress already started the biggest November discounts on November 1, which will continue with the iconic Black Friday sales. Aliexpress has already published the exact schedule when it will start Black Friday and then Cyber Monday sales.
- Warm-up bike: 23.11. 8:00 a.m. – 24.11. 7:59
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale: 24.11. 9:00 a.m. – 30.11. 8:59
Enter Cyber Monday on Aliexpress
All coupons will be available here
All coupons in one place
During sales on Aliexpress, we can also expect extremely favorable discount coupons. Aliexpress, as an official partner, will tentatively send us the coupons on Friday 18.11.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX. We will then add them to this article.
You can also find sale coupons here
🔥 Latest coupons with up to 20% discount valid until 30.11. 8:59!
- $12 off your $60+ purchase – BFITEM12
- $24 off your $120+ purchase – BFITEM24
Our exclusive Black Friday sale coupons valid from 24.11. until 29.11.:
- $6 off your $50+ purchase – BFSchinaplanet6
- $13 off your $110+ purchase – BFSchinaplanet13
- $22 off your $180+ purchase – BFSchinaplanet22
- $30 off your $250+ purchase – BFSchinaplanet30
Sale Black Friday coupons valid from 24.11. until 29.11.:
- $3 off your $25+ purchase – NOV3 (just for these selected products)
- $3 off your $25+ purchase – BFS3
- $6 off your $50+ purchase – BFS6
- $13 off your $110+ purchase – BFS13
- $22 off your $180+ purchase – BFS22
- $30 off your $250+ purchase – BFS30
11.11 shopping festival is behind us, Black Friday is still waiting for us
Day 11.11. is a holiday of relations in China. We know him in the world as Singles Day or day of singles. This day was chosen because the number "1" symbolizes an individual who is alone.
The holiday has become a popular day for celebrations. The largest retail chains have turned it in their favor and for several years the domestic ones have also taken it as a shopping holiday.
A well-known Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba, which also includes Aliexpress, in 2022 alone on this day achieved a turnover of incredible $ 84 billion. For the Chinese, this is an even bigger holiday than Black Friday itself (which takes place this year on November 25.11).
Add products to your cart now
We recommend adding products to your cart now, as these sales will be extremely fast and all items will go on sale. If you add all the goods to your basket in advance, you will save a lot of time and minimize the risk that someone else will blow it for you.
subsequently during sales, you just open a basket with products at discounted prices and you enter discount coupons, which we will have available soon. We will add them to this article.
The shares will be limited, the number of products in the discount will be limited and it is true that whoever comes first takes the first one.
What types of coupons can you find in the November sales?
All discount codes that you will be able to copy and use in the basket will be available on November 1 on the dedicated subpage called Code Page.
These are the types of coupons you will find on Aliexpress:
- Classic discount codes to enter in the box in the cart:
- Special "Seller coupons", ie coupons directly from the sellers, which you will always find in a specific product:
- Some sellers also offer an automatic so-called "Spend and Save" discount, which is automatically applied to your basket:
With a combination of all three types of coupons, it can look like this in your shopping cart:
It is therefore important to combine all coupons at once for the highest possible discount, as long as they are available. In our articles, we always state how you can get to the given coupons very easily, why be sure to follow our website during 11.11 sales and you will not miss any discount.
Quick guide: How to combine up to 3 coupons at once on Aliexpress and save as much as possible
Almost no one knows this trick on Aliexpress: A very precise way to search EU warehouses
Aliexpress delivered 11 orders from various vendors in one huge package. Courier and duty free
Currently directly from AliExpress: Shipping from Chinese warehouses is speeding up, delivery guaranteed within 15 days!
How not to lose important coupons?
Simply. Just follow our website Xiaomi Planet and other sites ChinaPlanet.sk a DealPlanet.sk, where we will regularly publish the latest and hottest discounts. As we have already mentioned, we will also offer exclusive coupons that you will not find anywhere else, so it pays to watch us.
During these sales, it will be about speed and it is true that he who first comes takes first. Discounts will be really limited by the number of pieces. That's why we have prepared 4 tips for you on how not to miss any:
1. Follow Xiaomi Planet on Facebook, where we create the most active Xiaomi community in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Join us.
2. Receive our notifications. You can subscribe via the red bell in the lower left corner of our website. This is the fastest way to get new coupons. We send the most important articles and discounts through notifications and promise not to spam.
However, the number of notifications may increase during sales. If that bothers you, you can safely check out.
3. Subscribe to our discount newsletter. We ship a maximum of ONE a day. If the newsletter does not meet your expectations, you can always unsubscribe.
4. If you use any RSS reader on your smartphone, such as Feedly, you can also view our articles directly on them. All you have to do is add our site as a resource. Copy these links:
Source URL for all articles -> https://xiaomiplanet.sk/feed/
Source URL only for discount articles -> https://xiaomiplanet.sk/category/planeta-zliav/feed/
Tips for verified sellers
At AliExpress, you need to know who you are buying from. That's why we give you tips on our proven dealers who act fairly and often have offers in European warehouses.
- Xiaomi Youpin Official Store - verified seller of Xiaomi devices in official global versions and in EU stock
- Mold King Official Store – the official shop of the construction brand Mold King
MoesHouse Official Store – the official store of the brand of high-quality smart home devices
- TookFun Appliance Store - a verified seller of devices from the entire Xiaomi and Youpin ecosystem
- Roborock Tech Store - authorized dealer of Roborock vacuum cleaners
- Amazfit Global Retail Store - an authorized dealer of the Amazfit brand
- Anker Official Store - official dealer of high-end headphones and speakers
- OnePlus Official Store - official seller of OnePlus smartphones in particular
- TicWatch Official Store - official seller of TicWatch watches and other Mobvoi products
- Xiaomi Official Store - official dealer Xiaomi
- Dreame Official Store - official dealer of Dreame vacuum cleaners belonging to Xiaomi
- Tronsmart Official Store - the official dealer of Tronsmart speakers or headphones
- BASEUS Official Store - the official seller of a number of gadgets from Baseus
- Xidu Official Store - the official seller of quality affordable laptops Xidu
- Teclast Official Store - official seller of Teclast laptops and tablets
- Creality 3D Official Store - official seller of 3D printers Creality
- BASEUS AutoTreasure Store - Baseus dealer of car gadgets with better prices than the official dealer
- Reolink Official Store - official seller of interior cameras from Reolink
- Oclean Official Store - official seller of Oclean products belonging to Xiaomi
- FLJ Official Store - official dealer of extremely powerful electric scooters
- WORKPRO Official Store - official dealer of DIY tools and accessories
- HBL LIGHTING Official Store - seller of cheap and quality LED strips in EU warehouses
We also publish coupons in the Xiaomi Planet group
I looked at some items. I will mention Xiaomi 11T Pro 8 / 128GB. Fat discount 29%. From € 925 to € 656 for imports from China, or € 674 from Spain. But the recommended European price is 599 €. Hey, TPD, Agem - € 597. Alza - € 619. Datart, Mall - € 627. Which idiot will buy it in the super discount from Ali, with a one-year warranty, more expensive than in our country…
Smartphones have not paid for via Ali for a long time. At least not for Slovakia. That's why we have other sellers who offer smartphones more advantageous and also with a 2-year warranty - for example Edwaybuy, Gshopper or Goboo.